We appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest in our company, our products and our web pages. Protecting your privacy when using our web pages is important to us. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
1) Basic Information about handling personal data Basically, you may visit our website without us collecting any personal data from you. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Without your explicit consent, this data is merely used for contract performance and processing your inquiries. Upon complete fulfilment of the contract and complete payment of the purchase price your data will be stored with care for tax and commercial law retention periods, to be deleted upon expiry of these periods. When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail) personal data will be collected. It is evident from the respective input form which data are collected. Those data will be stored and processed exclusively for the purpose of responding to your enquiry or of getting in contact with you and for the connected technical administration. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your inquiry, if you so desire, provided that legal retention periods will not be barred by a deletion.
2) Transfer of personal data for the purpose of order handling For the purpose of contract fulfillment, personal data collected by us are transferred to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, provided this is required for delivering the goods.
3) Cookies Among other things this website uses so-called "cookies” serving to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure – for instance to accelerate navigation on our platform. Furthermore, cookies allow us to measure the frequency of website visits as well as general navigation. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer system. Please note that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, mostly so-called "session cookies”. "Session cookies” are characterized by being automatically deleted from your hard drive upon the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system during your next visit (so-called permanent cookies). You may certainly decline these cookies at any time provided your browser permits this. Please note that once your browser is set to decline cookies (from our website) certain features of this website may not be available or restricted.
4) Youtube-Videos This website uses the Youtube embedding functions for display and playback of videos offered by "Youtube". To this end, the extended data protection mode is used to ensure, according to provider information, that user information will only be stored once the playback functon of the video is started. When the playback function of embedded Youtube videos is started, the provider sets "Youtube" cookies in order to collect information on users. According to indications from "Youtube", the use of those cookies is intended to record video statistics, to improve user-friendliness and to avoid improper actions. Regardless of whether the embedded video is played back, a connection to the Google network "double click" is established when visiting this website. This may trigger further data processing beyound our control. Further information on "YouTube" data protection can be found in the provider's data protection statement at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
7) Information on Customer Rights and Contacts You are entitled to obtain information on your saved data free of charge and on how to correct, block or delete this data where applicable. Please contact us with any further inquiries about the collection, processing or use of your personal data. The same shall apply for obtaining information, your requests to block, delete or correct your personal data as well as for withdrawals of granted consents. You can find our contact address in our legal notice.